Tsukiyama Shuu Speaking in Tongues
- Ravissant (Delightful!). See you later, Kaneki-kun.
- Merci beaucoup.
- Be cool.
- Monsieur Savarin—
- Tchüss (Bye-bye), Kaneki-kun!
- Kaneki-kun, bon appétit!
- …in a maestoso (majestic, dignified) location, with Kaneki-kun reaching a crescendo*, until at last I… fortissimo*.
- Bonsoir, mademoiselle.
- …I was eighteen.
- Très bien!
- Such an unexpected hors d’oeuvre*!
* These are actually accepted loan words, according to my dictionary, but I left them in for the dramatic effect. I made note of the others he uses (not in the sound file) which you can find under the cut.
Every time this piece of trash spoke, i’m crying xDDD